The Line Up
with Lemon Parmesan Cream Sauce
*NEW* Lobster Raviolis are hitting shelves at a Whole Foods Market near you right now! Our Lobster Ravioli are stuffed with flavorful lobster meat, ricotta, and paired with a delicate Lemon Parmesan Cream Sauce that won’t overpower that lobster flavor. These single-serve raviolis are easily prepared in either the oven or microwave and make for the perfect weeknight or date night meal! Pair with delicata squash or a simple side salad for a delicious and hearty meal with a lot less hassle.
Featuring 8oz of ready-to-eat, prized knuckle and claw meat and a packet of Luke's Secret Seasoning. Our superior lobster is the result of decades-long relationships with the finest lobstermen in Maine, and our top-of-the-line seafood facility where the lobster is immediately separated and exactingly steamed to preserve freshness and quality, while ensuring that each individual piece of lobster is cooked to perfection. All you'll need to make lobster rolls at home is mayo, lemon butter, and a pair of buns! Checkout the full Luke's Lobster Roll recipe. And if ever you're not in the mood for a lobster roll (as if!), our perfectly cooked lobster meat lends itself swimmingly to a host of pasta and risotto dishes, pizzas, crostini, salads, and more. Here are some of our favorite recipes:
- Lobster Fettuccine Alfredo
- Lobster Cobb Salad
- Spicy Lobster Pasta
- Baked Lobster Roll Dip
- Lobster Roll Crostini
- Lobster & Pea Risotto
- Lobster Deviled Eggs
- Lobster Stew
- Lobster Garden Salad
- Lobster Avocado Toast
Pre-Split Lobster Tail
Roasted Garlic and Lemon Basil
Lobster tails for dinner just got a whole lot easier! Pre-split and paired with a Roasted Garlic OR Lemon Basil compound butter for easy preparation, these single serve lobster tails are perfect for date night or an easy luxury dinner for one. Pair them with your favorite pasta or salad and you have an easy and decedent dinner without all the fuss. Some of our favorite pairings:
- Surf & Turf
- Lobster Tails & Garden Salad
- Lobster Tails & Orzo
Preparation: These versatile tails can be prepared in a number of different ways. We love them baked in the oven but you can also cook them in a pan on the stovetop, on the grill, or even in the air fryer! Regardless of your cooking method they cook up quickly and easily with no extra ingredients needed. Check out our preparation instructions here.
Lobster Cake Bites
The smaller, cuter younger sibling to our 4oz lobster cakes! Our Lobster Cake Bite recipe combines tender and sweet lobster leg meat with a few simple ingredients - mayo, breadcrumbs, herbs - for a perfectly balanced bite. They are an easy to prepare appetizer that can be heated in a pan, baked in the oven, or air fried for a simple and delicious appetizer.
- Oven: Preheat oven to 375F. Place frozen lobster cake bites on a lined or greased baking sheet and cook for 14 minutes (until the internal temperature reads 165F)
- Stovetop: Melt 1 Tbsp. of butter in a pan over low heat. Without overcrowding the pan, add frozen lobster cake bites and sear on each side for 2 minutes or until lightly browned (internal temperature should be 165F).
- Air fryer: Place lobster cake bites in air fryer tray, being careful not to overcrowd the tray. Air fry at 375F for 10-12 minutes depending on your air fryer.
Our Maine Lobster Cakes combines tender chunks of our prized lobster knuckle and claw meat and just a few simple ingredients—breadcrumbs, mayonnaise, garlic, and a blend of herbs—to create a perfectly balanced cake with plenty of sweet lobster flavor. Think of your favorite simple crab cake (delicious in it's own right!) but substitute the crab with all the delicious flavor and texture of lobster.
Preparation: These tasty cakes can be cooked in a skillet on the stovetop with butter or baked in the oven. Enjoy them as-is with a side of your favorite dipping sauce (we love a classic tartar sauce) or put them between a round bun with some leafy lettuce and call it a Lobster Cake Sandwich! Get our full stovetop and oven recipes here.
What Luke's lovers are saying about Lobster Cakes:
- "Perfect meal for two! Lobster cakes had great lobster forward flavor, with chunks of knuckle and claw meat. I heated them on either side in a pan with a little melted butter, until just warmed through. They were great over greens with a creamy salad dressing."
- "These lobster cakes are absolutely delicious! They are extremely easy to prepare - just heat them up and brown them in a pan on the stovetop. They are really tasty served with rice and some lemon aioli. You can see the lobster chunks in the cake, and really taste the lobster flavor throughout the cake. Not only are they delicious and easy to prepare, they are a great value. I plan to stock my freezer! Thanks Luke's!!"
Lobster Mac and Cheese
Our Lobster Mac and Cheese is a simple way to have a hearty, delicious meal within minutes. Featuring the same knuckle and claw meat we use in our lobster rolls, our lobster is combined with mascarpone, cheddar, cream, and pasta for a decadent seafood dinner. In an oven-ready tray and topped with garlic-herb breadcrumbs, it is all ready to be popped into the oven.
Each box contains:
- Hand-picked lobster knuckle & claw meat
- Oven-ready tray for a simple bake
- Real cream, mascarpone, and cheddar
- Garlic-herb breadcrumbs
Our 12-oz Lobster Bisque will warm you right up! This recipe purees lobster, cream, sweet potato, and onion for a velvety base, and is finished with chunks of sweet lobster knuckle & claw meat. It's gluten-free and extremely delicious! Microwave it or heat it on the stovetop for a quick meal that feels homemade.
Each box contains:
- 12 oz portion of Maine lobster bisque with lobster knuckle and claw meat