Skip to content
Luke's Lobster Deviled Eggs
- 6 hard boiled eggs
- 2 tbsp mayo
- 1 tsp Dijon
- 2 tsp chopped shallots
- 1 tsp chopped pickles
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp Luke's seasoning
- Fill a sauce pan with cold water and lay eggs in a single layer. Make sure the eggs are covered with about 1 inch of water.
- Heat over high heat until it reaches a rolling boil.
- Turn the heat off after it reaches a boil, and keep on hot burner, covered, for 10-12 minutes.
- Add eggs to an ice bath for easy peeling.
- Peel and cut eggs in half and scoop egg yolks into bowl.
- Add mayo, Dijon, chopped shallots, chopped pickles, paprika, salt and pepper and mix to combine.
- Fill eggs with yolk mixture.
- Top eggs with lobster knuckle and claw meat and sprinkle with Luke's Secret Seasoning
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.