Skip to content
- 6 Tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 small onion, diced
- 3/4 cup fish stock
- 3 cups heavy cream
- 1 tbsp chives, diced
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Melt butter over medium high heat until melted.
- Add onions and sauté until translucent.
- Lower heat to medium low, add stock and heavy cream and let simmer for 5 minutes. Do not let it boil! Bring up to a simmer slowly to ensure the milk does not curdle.
- Add cooked lobster meat just to heat through.
- Stir in diced chives.
- Salt and pepper to taste!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.