How to Prepare our Lobster Cakes
Think crab cakes but lobster! Our lobster cakes are the perfect heat-and-serve side dish to any meal. The preparation couldn't be easier but we laid out all the steps below!
- Thaw lobster cakes in the fridge 24 hours before using.
- Melt 1 Tbsp. of unsalted butter in a pan over medium-low heat until frothy.
- Sear lobster cakes in pre-heated pan for 6 minutes on each side, until lobster cakes are lightly browned (internal temperature should be 165F).
- *If you prefer to bake the cakes they should be cooked from frozen, not thawed in the fridge like the stovetop instructions.*
- Preheat the oven to 375F.
- Remove frozen lobster cakes from package and place cakes on baking sheet.
- Place baking sheet with frozen cakes in the oven for 25 minutes until lobster cakes are slightly brown and heated to an internal temperature of 165F.
Makes for a great side dish with tartar sauce or slap it between a bun for a Lobster Cake Sandwich!