Skip to content
Baked Lobster Roll Dip
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/4 cup chives, snipped
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- Salt + pepper
- Crushed kettle-cooked potato chips, for topping, plus whole chips for serving
- Preheat the oven to 375.
- In a medium bowl, blend the mayonnaise, cheese, 1/4 cup chives, and lemon juice. Fold in the lobster and season with salt and pepper.
- Add mixture into a shallow baking dish (could be a cast iron pan as well!)
- Bake the dop for 15 minutes until hot and lightly browned on top. Top with crushed potato chips on top and serve with whole chips.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.