Skip to content
Hot Honey Lobster Tails
- 1/2 stick of butter
- 2-4 Tbsp. spicy honey butter, such as Mike's Hot Honey
- Aleppo pepper (optional)
- Thaw lobster tails completely in fridge for 24 hours before cooking.
- In a small sauce pan over medium heat, melt together 1/2 stick of butter and 2-4 Tbsp. hot honey depending on your tolerance for spice.
- Place lobster tails on oven-safe pan.
- Using sharp kitchen shears cut the shell of the lobster tails all the way down to the flippers. Be careful not to cut through the lobster meat.
- Gently pull apart the shell to expose the lobster meat inside.
- Once you can see the lobster meat, gently lift the lobster tail meat even further out so it almost sits on top of the shell.
- With a pastry brush, brush lobster tails with hot honey mixture. Reserve a small amount remaining to drizzle on after the tails are cooked.
- Set oven to broil. Remember: every oven is different so it's especially important to keep an eye on the oven when broiling.
- Place in oven and broil for about 8-10 minutes until lobster tail meat is completely white and opaque.
- Drizzle a little hot honey butter on top. Optional: garnish with Aleppo pepper flakes for a little extra spice and crunch.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.