Skip to content
Creamy Lobster Cauliflower Pasta
- 1 lb pasta (any type)
- ½ cup chopped walnuts (can substitute almonds, hazelnuts, pecans)
- 1/3 cup breadcrumbs (or stale bread pulsed in a food processor)
- 1 tsp red chili flakes (or any pepper)
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 onion, sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 head cauliflower, copped into bite-size pieces
- 1 cup grated Pecorino or Parmigiano Reggiano
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1 cup cream
- Toast walnuts, breadcrumbs, and chili flakes in a pan with 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- While your breadcrumb mixture is toasting, cook pasta in a pot with salted, boiling water following package instructions.
- Remove toasted breadcrumb mixture from pan, and add 2 Tbsp more olive oil. Add onion, garlic, cauliflower to pan.
- Cook vegetables, stirring occasionally, until cauliflower is browned and softened.
- Add cream to cauliflower mixture. Stir creamy cauliflower mixture, then add cooked pasta.
- Add two large ladles of pasta water from your pot to the creamy cauliflower mixture. Stir, and let sauce bubble a bit.
- Remove from heat. Add your grated cheese, lemon zest, and lobster to the pasta and stir until fully combined.
- Top pasta with toasted walnut breadcrumb mixture, and serve!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.