Skip to content
Broiled Lobster Tails
- 1/2 stick of butter
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Parsley for garnish
- Thaw lobster tails completely in fridge for 24 hours before cooking.
- In a small sauce pan over medium heat, melt together 1/2 stick of butter, minced garlic, and lemon juice. Set aside.
- Place lobster tails on oven-safe pan.
- Using sharp kitchen shears cut the shell of the lobster tails all the way down to the flippers. Be careful not to but through the lobster meat.
- Gently pull apart the shell to expose the lobster meat inside.
- Once you can see the lobster meat, gently lift the lobster tail meat even further out so it almost sits on top of the shell.
- With a pastry brush, brush lobster tails with garlic lemon butter mixture, leave a small amount remaining to drizzle on after the tails are cooked.
- Set oven to broil. Remember: ever oven is different so it's especially important to keep an eye on the oven when broiling.
- Place in oven and broil for about 8-10 minutes until lobster tail meat is white and opaque.
- Drizzle a little extra garlic lemon butter on top and garnish with parsley!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.