Skip to content
Mustard Roasted Hake
- 8oz crème fraiche
- 3 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp whole-grain mustard
- 2 Tbsp shallots, minced
- 2 tsp capers, drained
- Salt and pepper
- Thaw hake filet in fridge 16-24 hours before using.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Season filets generously with salt and pepper and place on prepared sheet pan.
- Combine the crème fraiche, both mustards, shallots, capers and ½ tsp of pepper in a small bowl.
- Spoon mustard mixture over seasoned hake filets, evenly coating the fish until completely covered.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes (the fish will flake easily at the thickest part with it’s done).
- Spoon any excess sauce in the pan over filets and server warm!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.