Skip to content
Lobster, Potato, & Leek Pizza
- 1 ball pizza dough, thawed if frozen
- 3 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 oz Pancetta
- 2 medium Yukon gold potato, sliced paper thin (ideally with a mandoline)
- ½ large leek (white part only), cleaned and thinly sliced
- 2 oz Gruyere cheese, thinly sliced
- 2 oz low moisture mozzarella, thinly sliced
- 1 large handful fresh arugula
- 3 Tbsp grated parmesan
- ⅛ tsp Luke’s Seasoning
- Preheat oven and pizza stone to 475F.
- Stretch pizza dough (or roll out with rolling pin) to desired thickness - approx ⅛” thick. Drizzle 1 Tbsp olive oil over dough.
- Saute pancetta in pan over medium heat until crispy. Set aside.
- Put a thin layer of potato slices and leeks over pizza. Top with remaining olive oil. Place pizza on top of hot pizza stone in oven and bake for 10-12 minutes, until dough is a pale golden brown.
- Remove pizza from oven. Top with Gruyere, mozzarella, crispy pancetta, and lobster. Bake for another 3 minutes until cheese is fully melted, lobster is warmed through, and pizza dough is golden brown.
- Top with arugula, parmesan, and Luke’s Seasoning.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.