Skip to content
Peanut Lime Soba Noodles With Jonah Crab
- 1/4 cup peanut butter (chunky or smooth)
- 2 Tbsp tahini
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 tsp chili garlic sauce (or more if you want it spicier, sriracha also works)
- 9 oz soba noodles (or your favorite noodle), cooked and drained
- 2 scallions, sliced 1/8" thick, plus extra for garnish
- 1/2 cucumber, seeded and julienned
- 1 carrot, grated
- In a large bowl, combine peanut butter, tahini, soy sauce, sesame oil, lime juice, and chili garlic sauce. Whisk until smooth. If sauce feels too thick, add a couple tablespoons of water.
- Add noodles, scallion, cucumber, carrot, and crab meat to sauce. Use tongs to gently combine with sauce until noodles are fully coated.
- Garnish with scallion and extra chili garlic sauce if you like. Enjoy!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.