Skip to content
Cauliflower and Jonah Crab With Hazelnut Vinaigrette
- 1 small to medium head of cauliflower
- 1/4 cup + 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/3 cup skinned hazelnuts, roughly chopped
- 1 anchovy fillet
- 1 medium garlic clove, grated
- 1/4 tsp lemon zest
- 1/4 tsp smoked paprika
- Fresno Pepper, sliced thinly
- Dill and Mint, finely chopped
- 1 lemon
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Cut cauliflower into medium size florets.
- Toss cauliflower florets in 2 Tbsp of oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Spread cauliflower on baking sheet and roast at 375 for 25-30 minutes, turning the florets every 10 or so minutes.
- Heat 1/4 cup olive oil and hazelnuts in small pot over medium heat.
- When hazelnuts start turning golden brown, lower heat to low and add 1 anchovy fillet, stirring until dissolved.
- Remove from heat and grate garlic clove directly into pan.
- Remove cauliflower from oven, let cool slightly.
- Plate cauliflower and top with crabmeat throughout the dish.
- Add lemon zest and paprika to hazelnut dressing just before spooning over crab and cauliflower.
- Sprinkle dill, mint, and thinly sliced fresno pepper over the dish
- Serve with lemon wedges.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.