Skip to content
Jonah Crab Cake Sandwiches
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 Tbsp mayonnaise (plus some for sandwiches, if desired)
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp Luke's Secret Seasoning
- 2 Tbsp butter
- Arugula or preferred sandwich lettuce
- Tartar sauce
- Brioche buns
- In a bowl, combine the bread crumbs and the crab meat.
- Stir in the beaten egg, mayonnaise, mustard, and Luke's Secret Seasoning. Lightly mix these ingredients being careful not to overwork the crab meat.
- Form into 6 round, flat crab cakes.
- Heat butter in a skillet over medium heat. Fry the cakes on each side until crusty and golden brown.
- Spread thin layer of your favorite tartar sauce on the bottom of the brioche buns and top with crab cake, add lettuce of choice and enjoy!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.