Skip to content
- Vegetables of choice (onions, peppers, mushrooms, tomatoes, etc), cut into 1 inch pieces
- Salt & pepper
- Heat grill to medium high heat.
- Cut halibut filets into approximately 1 inch pieces.
- Cut vegetables of choice into approximately 1 inch pieces.
- Skewer vegetables and halibut pieces on grill-safe skewers.
- Brush halibut and vegetables with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Grill for about 3-5 minutes on each side. You are looking for the halibut to flake easily with a fork.
- Enjoy hot off the grill with your favorite dipping sauce, over rice, or with a tortilla!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.