Skip to content
- 1 lb halibut steak or fillet
- 1/2 lemon, thinly sliced rounds
- 1/2 lime, thinly sliced rounds
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 fresno chili, thinly sliced rounds
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled whole
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 300F.
- Season halibut with salt and pepper, and place seasoned halibut in an 8" baking dish.
- Cover halibut with lemon, lime, chilis, and garlic. Cover with olive oil.
- Bake for approximately 35 minutes, until halibut is just cooked through and opaque white.
- Tip: Reuse seasoned warm oil to bake potatoes, veggies, marinade, or salad dressing.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.