Skip to content
Cheesy Crab and Artichoke Dip
- 1lb Jonah crab meat
- 1 block cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 large shallot, diced
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/8 cup sour cream
- 1 Tbsp Dijon
- 1 can of artichoke hearts, roughly chopped
- 1 large red pepper, diced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Saute shallots and red pepper until soft and edges begin to brown, then season with salt and pepper.
- In a large bowl, mix cream cheese, cooked shallot and red pepper mixture, half of the parmesan, 3/4 of the bag of cheese, mayo, sour cream, scallion, dijon, and artichoke.
- Stir until well combined.
- Add 1lb-crab meat and gently fold into the cream cheese mixture.
- Place the crab-cheese mixture into ovenproof pan/serving dish
- Top with remaining cheese and bake until golden and bubbly, around 30 minutes.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.