Skip to content
Serves 4 as a meal, 8 as an appetizer
- 1 ½ tbsp. minced shallots
- ½ tbsp. chopped fresh tarragon
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 ½ tbsp. lime juice
- 1 ½ tsp. Dijon mustard
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1 tsp. grated lime zest
- Chop scallops into roughly ¼ inch cubes and place in a medium serving bowl.
- In a small bowl, mix shallots, tarragon, olive oil, lime juice, and Dijon mustard. Add this mixture to the bowl with the chopped scallops and toss until scallops are evenly coated.
- Garnish with lime zest, sprinkling over the top, and serve.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.