Skip to content
New England-Style Baked Haddock
- 1 sleeve of Ritz crackers, crushed
- 5 Tbsp unsalted butter
- Salt and pepper
- Lemon and parsley for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a baking sheet with butter or a little canola oil.
- Gently pat the filets dry with a paper towels.
- Place fillets in bottom of the baking sheet and season filets liberally with salt and pepper
- Melt 5 Tbsp of butter and combine with crushed Ritz crackers, it should look similar to breadcrumbs.
- Top fish with Ritz Cracker and butter mixture and pack it down against the top of the filets
- Place in the 350 degree oven and bake for 15 minutes, or until the fish flakes easily with a fork. (Thin fillets may take less time so keep an eye on it).
- Serve the fish with a big squeeze of lemon and a sprinkle of parsley.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.