Skip to content
Baked Stuffed Lobster Tails
- 2/3 cup dry white wine
- 1 lemon
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1 Tbsp Italian parsley, chopped
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed and chopped
- Salt and pepper
- Melt butter in a small skillet over medium heat.
- Add in parsley and crushed garlic, saute for 30 seconds, and remove from heat
- Add in breadcrumbs, salt, and pepper, mix to blend, and set aside.
- Heat oven to 450.
- Using sharp kitchen shears cut the shell of the lobster tails all the way down to the flippers. Be careful not to but through the lobster meat.
- Gently pull apart the shell to expose the lobster meat inside.
- Once you can see the lobster meat, gently lift the lobster tail meat even further out so it sits on top of the shell but is still connected at the flipper
- Make a 1.4 inch deep cut down the center of the exposed meat, season the meat with salt and pepper.
- Pour wine into 8 x 8-inch baking dish. Place lobster tails in dish.
- Spoon breadcrumb mixture into the incision and over the top of the meat. Don't be afraid to load it up!
- Bake uncovered 10-12 minutes, until meat turns from translucent to opaque (white).
- Lightly drizzle the pan juices over the lobster tails for extra flavor.
- Serve with more melted butter and lemon wedges!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.